Friday, April 1, 2011

Behind her the noise escalated...

Behind her the noise escalated... the girl began to walk faster, then skipped into a jog, and then into a full on sprint! All of the sudden the street cut off and she fell into the next morning as she awoke sweating and trembling in her bed. She was so frightened that she had to tell someone to get it off her chest. She went upstairs and immediately told her roommate about the terrifying dream. She began, "I was laying in my bed and the next thing I know I'm walking down a street and it's pitch black outside. I'm walking along contemplating all of my surroundings when I get this weird feeling like my conscious is trying to tell me something. All of the sudden a clown jumps out and chases me until I fall off the street and wake up."

No comments:

Post a Comment