Thursday, April 7, 2011

Constructive Feedback

Positives- I honestly walked into class the first day of the quarter and thought wow this is going to be a boring class. As we progressed throughout the quarter I began to realize that writing isn't that bad and I found myself enjoying it at times. I think it helps being on computers too rather than hand writing everything. Either way I learned a lot about myself through writing which is without a doubt a positive thing. I also read that stream writing, which is basically what we do with daily journals, is a good way to workout and expand your brain. Lyrics was a good idea as well. People enjoy sharing their interests, I know I did, and it's good to branch out to different styles of music. You never know if you like something until you give it a go. Overall I liked this class a lot more than I thought I would.

Things to improve- There isn't much I would change except for the end of the quarter. I think giving more time between the two short stories would help. When students rush to finish their Sci Fi story and immediately jump into another short story it can be stressful. I think that the lyrics assignment should be more lenient when it comes to bad words and what not because some of the greatest songs have swear words and such. Set those two things aside and you've got yourself a great class.

No comments:

Post a Comment