Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Journal 4/6

Looking back I honestly can't think of a bad experience at a restaurant. Sure I've had bad service sometimes but that's nothing serious, it happens. I have had a lot of good experiences to say the least. Now that I think of it I have had one time but it wasn't at a sit down restaurant... it was at McDonalds. It was a cold winter night and myself and a couple friends decided to go grab something to eat. We sat in line, finally ordered our food and paid. As we were waiting for our food we began to notice how unusually long it was taking. People behind us started honking, leaving the line, and even getting out of their cars to see what was going on. This whole time my friends and I were sitting there helpless as no employee was at the drive thru window. We sat there for a good 5-10 minutes before someone finally came to the window and said "Sorry, it'll be just a minute"... after 10 minutes already! You may wonder what took so long to cook up for us but it was only 2 McChickens, a McDouble, 2 small fries, and 4 waters. I guess you could say we have good luck when it comes to getting stuck in line at fast food joints. Finally we got our food after nearly 12 minutes and didn't even get anything extra for waiting so damn long. I haven't been to McDonalds since but not because of that one reason. It's just because there food sucks and only makes you fat. Go Taco Bell!!! They may have fake meat and its not actually authentic mexican but at least they always have good service and good food. No matter who's working from Andrey to the scary black lady(?) who stares and wears a lot of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment