Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The clock winked...

The clock winked at me. Wait... what? A clock? All of the sudden two little legs and two little arms popped out of the clock as if the clock had a body. At this point I'm thinking to myself this must be a dream. Duh, clocks aren't living things. Just as that thought crossed my mind eyes popped out along with a mouth but no nose. This clock just transformed from my every day time keeper to a living thing. It was unbelievable to say the least as the little clock man began talking, making hand gestures, and moving just like you and me. He began by introducing himself as he was a very polite young clock. He said, "Hello Kyle, I'm your clock and yes I am talking to you. This whole time I am sitting on my couch with a look that says, "holy sh*t". Tickity Tock was the clocks name and right after introductions he told me an adventure awaits us. We stepped outside into the open planes of Africa as elephants ran past us. We then began to walk away from the hut that we were once in. All of the sudden a pride of lions ambushed us but we fought them off. As we were on our journey the ground disappeared under our feet. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment