Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daily Journal 3/10

Holy s*#! that's a big rabbit. I don't know if I can even believe this picture. That rabbit looks as if it is 4 and a half feet tall, foot to ear, and probably anywhere from 50-80 pounds. Did you know rabbits could get that big because I sure as hell didn't. I have so many questions for this little old guy and this godzilla-sized rabbit. I bet all the other rabbits see that one and run away in fear. If it is real then here are my theories. 1, it is a scienctific experiment. 2, it lived off this old guys crops and just lived there unnoticed getting bigger and bigger and bigger. 3, it's the mans pet and he fed it growth hormones. The deicision is up to you I guess. I wonder where it's from and how it got that big but I figure we'll finish this prompt and forget all about the massive rabbit so... oh well. If it was mine I'd name it Thumper. My cousins have a rabbit and it just poops and sheds rabbit fur everywhere. That doesn't sounds like a fun pet to have but they are also a weird bunch of people. The one in the picture is almost as big as my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment