Thursday, March 17, 2011

I once dreamed about...

Everybody has that dream that occurs multiple times. I use to dream this but it hasn't been dreamt in quite a while yet I can still remember it clear. It all starts like a blur and it's hard to realize what's going on at first but then the vision clears up and I'm in a castle. I wander around and the weirdest things are going on in the dream but I never realize how weird it is until I wake up. As I'm wandering there's a witch like lady who wants to kill me so I begin to run but I can't seem to run that fast. I get backed up against the castle wall where it's either be killed by the witch or jump and hope I live. All of the sudden a crocodile starts charging towards me but I can't make a decision. The next thing I know I'm in my bed falling down a very long octagonal well looking thing. Before impact I awake wondering why this dream reoccurs. It's been years now since I've had a recurrence of that dream but now I start to have new dreams instead. I have this dream where I am sky diving and I free fall for what seems like forever but I'm having fun. It's no scary dream what so ever. Then right before I perish into the ground of my dream world, I awake. Another dream that I can remember that was pretty cool was when I was like the human torch from the fantastic 4. I could take two steps forward and then jolt up into the sky and start flying. I felt like I could control my dream too which is rare. In the dream I had the most fun ever because I actually felt how it was to be able to fly and there are no words to desrcribe that feeling. When I woke up from the best dream I had ever had I was simply devistated and wished I could go back to sleep and fly one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment