Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Journal 3/4

Well I'd start off by sky diving cause I've always wanted too and as I was sky diving I would throw money everywhere to share the wealth. For pretty much everything I did I would give money out because it's an unlimited supply for me and there is nothing better than making other peoples' day. Next I would buy the fastest car available and take it out on the autobahn. I would spend some time with the ones I care about and love, obviously, but still do cool stuff. I mean I am about to die. Hopefully the Superbowl was on this day because I would want to go to a Superbowl as well. I would also have a party at the play boy mansion in my honor. I would try cliff diving and I'd spend a lot of time doing the normal fun things too. I would buy a bunch of taco bell and blizzards from dairy queen and attempt to fly a plane. I would buy a helicopter and fly it around for recreational fun and I would also buy a bunch of trees for everyone to have in memory. Then I would try jumping a giant gap on a dirt bike and then again with a snowmobile. I would also make sure I was forgiven before I passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment