Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Journal 3/16

I wish someone had told me... to just be me. Growing up every kid wanted to be a cool kid, do cool things, and wear cool clothes. All with the ultimate goal to be "popular". I have always found myself to be modest, not cocky but confident, and kind to everyone no matter their status at school. So I guess this isn't for me but for everyone else who thinks there's such thing as popular. Be you because that's who you are. You can't live you life being someone you aren't yet some people still try to. Looking at EVHS, the "popular" kids don't have many friends outside their group and just my opinion, I don't want to be like that. It's all opinion and I'm sure others would say differently but oh well I'm just rambling on. I wish I could send out an announcement to the world that there really isn't such thing as popular, in fact the popular kids are actually hated the most out of any group here because they think they're so cool and not to mention all the rumors that get spread about them. I prefer to have friends from every group and be that normal kid who had a good time and didn't get tied down with the cool kids partying all the time and getting in trouble. Overall just be you. Smile and don't let other things like that get to you because its not worth it. Don't worry and have no regrets. (My advice to the younger generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment