Thursday, February 3, 2011

An amazing place

The most amazing place i had ever been in my entire life is easily, without a doubt Jamaica. That's of course inside the resorts because out on the streets its simply dirty. The weather seems to always be amazing and the water is always a vivid blue. Wherever you turn to look you see smiling faces. I went there back in 4th grade so i was only about 10 years old. I wish I could have gone at my age now but I'm still grateful to have gone at all. I remember going from cold freezing temperatures in Minnesota to landing in a foreign land where it was 80 and sunny. My first thoughts were, "damn, I'm not going to ever want to leave this place". Sure enough when the time came around the last thing I wanted to do was leave. The experience plus being at an all inclusive resort where almost every night I was so stuffed from eating that I could barely walk was surely an experience I'll never forget. If I ever am lucky enough to go back I will without any doubt. Jamaica was and I'm sure it will be for a long time, the most amazing place I had ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment