Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Journal 2/16

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm… I finally begin to regain consciousness and I look at my surroundings. Everyone begins to smile and start cheering but I don't remember why. As I sit up I begin see the stadium with it's jumps and gaps and then I look behind me where I see my motorcycle laying there destroyed. Everything is beginning to come back now but I still can't remember how I crashed. I was probably the luckiest man alive that day coming out of that accident with only a broken arm and some memory loss. My friend goes on to tell me all about what happened. He tells me how I was trying to go for the highest and longest motorcycle jump in history. Everything was going as planned but there was loose gravel around the jump causing it to slip, causing me to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment