Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My most embarrassing moment

I couldn't instantly think of one embarrassing moment because I tend to block them out. After a good amount of time I remembered one pretty embarrassing time in my life. One day when I was probably 6 or 7 years old I was biking around the neighborhood on a warm sunday evening. I decided I had to go faster so I stood up to pedal as fast as I possibly could. Then it happened. I was going too fast for the bike and my right footed sliped off the pedal and somehow got stuck between the metal chain frame and the bikes own metal frame. I tried for what seemed like forever to get my foot out but it just wasn't possible. Neighbors volunteered to grab their tool boxes and try to save my helpless foot. None of it worked. There was only one option left... the fire department? Yes the fire department came with a full crew and flashing lights attracting the few neighbors that weren't already outside watching. I finally got my foot out and everyone clapped and went home with a story to tell and I went home with nothing but embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment