Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily Journal 2/24

Well it'd have to be a near death experience which happened this past weekend a couple times while driving to my cabin in a snow storm. We were almost run into, we almost slid into others and off into ditches. These ditches weren't your typical ditches, I mean small mountains or bluffs. If we were to fall off the edge of that we would be done for no doubt. Besides the whole almost falling to our deaths there were other times that my heart stopped like when we were traveling down a high way and the truck turn completely side ways and slid just barely missing two other cars. I had only been in one crash in my life and I was much younger and laughing when it happened because our astro van rolled one winter and I found it to be more like a ride than a crash when it happened. Besides those times I can't remember one specific time when I was scared besides maybe seeing a scary movie or going to trail of terror. I do remember two specific moments at the trail of terror that scared the shit out of me. The first was a clown house and my friends and I were down a long pitch black hallway with a slow strobe light going on. All of the sudden a clown came out and didn't appear to be moving but when the next flash went off the clown was closer. We ended up running out of there laughing having a good time though. The other time is in the giant maze they have there and the girl from the ring was running all weird like she does in the movies and she got literally inches away from you and had a knife. We all came through laughing once again but still scared none the less. Those would have to be the scariest moments in my life so far that I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment