Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Journal 2/23

PEGGLE is the most addicting game ever that I happened to come across this past weekend. My brother, Max, and myself went up to my cabin to shoot at the range and have a good time. They don't have internet up their so we had to make use of what free games we already had on the computer. As I was looking through my HP games I found peggle and the rest is history. We non-stop played until we beat the entire first game which took a couple of hours. Then last night we were all fiending to play so now that we had internet available I found the second version of peggle... Peggle: Nights. My night last night consisted of kicking back, gaming on the ps3, and peggle. I have a feeling that it will be a big hit in the next few months once people realize how amazing and addicting it is. To explain the game it's a bunch of blue and orange balls or bricks that are layed in some pattern across the screen, they are known as pegs. You then have a cannon that shoots a ball from the middle top of the screen downward and bounces off of the pegs until it goes through them all and falls off the screen. The hit pegs are then removed and you have to try and hit all the orange pegs before you run out of balls. You can also get power ups and bonuses and such to keep the game entertaining. Once you play through all of the levels you play the final round known as the master levels. Once you beat that you can claim yourself as a master of the peggle universe. I'm a master of the peggle universe... I will probably go home and peggle some more. peggle peggle peggle peggle peggle peggle peggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment