Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest memory

I can only think of two moments that I can somewhat remember of when I was much younger. The first memory/memories I have is from preschool and we had certain rooms known as blue and red. In the red room we had an open floor for story/nap time then we had a goo thing that was pretty fun. In the blue room we had a cardboard space ship and stuff like that to role play with. Then we had the gym which had a jungle gym in it. I remember when we all brought a stuffed animal and everyone circled a blanket making the animals bounce up and down off of it. The next clear memory I have is the first day of kindergarten and I can even remember the shirt I wore. It was a white shirt with sharks and the saying "shark attack" in line across the shirt. I also remember being outside and waiting for the bus. My mom drove behind the bus along with many other parents. We got to school and our parents got to spend the half day with us before we went home. Besides some blurry memories that's all I can really remember before age 5 or so. The only other time I can recall is whe I messed up my knee on an underwater anchor and now I have a scar or times at the Gustafson day care.

No comments:

Post a Comment