Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Journal 2/17

Well... my brother bought an AK-47 a couple days ago because he wanted to. We went to the dollar store looking for things to shoot at and blow up when we go down to my cabin on Sunday and Monday. I'm pretty excited to shoot it since I never have shot an assault rifle before. The only thing that makes it a little disappointing is how it isn't full auto. It's illegal to have it be full auto but that would have been really tight to shoot. I'm looking forward to that as well as the weekend in general. I'm visiting Winona sometime this weekend as well just to look around even though I'm about 90% sure that's where I want to go. Now I can't think of what else to write and I'm still blanked. School is pretty boring but you have to do it so I guess I can't complain. I love Conan O'Brien and his late night show. I watch it every night then go to bed between 11 and 12. Besides that my days are pretty normal. I like to game and play CoD, NHL 11, NCAA 11, etc. Sleep is a favorite thing of mine as well. I'd rather sleep 8 hours than sleep 12. I'm a firm believer that sleeping in makes you more tired than sleeping the recommended amount. I just thought about when I have to do my lyrics assignment and I have no idea when I'm supposed to go. I'll figure out sooner or later. I can't think of any other pointless information to write down sooo peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment