Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend

My best friend cares for me as much as I care for them. They think the same way I do and act the same way I do. We have what seems like a million things in common including sports, favorite shows, movies, music, cars, dress style, and we have the same group of friends as well. They are my best friend because they are someone who I have fun being with. There's never a dull moment and we always seem to be laughing and having a good time. We've been through it all, through thick and thin and that's just another reason why we're best friends. I look out for them and they look out for me no matter what. We are honest towards each other and loyal as well. I could be out with other friends and then invite them along because they are adaptable to different environments and easy to make friends with. Over the summer we had some of the greatest times I've had in my life, but also some low times that weren't so great. In the end, I know why they are my best friend and honestly, some words can't even describe why. I just know and I'm pretty damn sure I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment