Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Journal 2/25

The first person I would invite is Leonardo da Vinci because he seemed to have all these crazy ideas for his time that hundreds of years later became real working things. For example he created the first blue prints for helicopters and even submarines. I also believe he could tell me so much about secret societies like Illuminati and the free masons. I feel like I could learn so much yet be so interested at the same time if I were lucky enough to have a conversation with the one and only, Leonardo da Vinci. Another person that I would invite would have to be Albert Einstein because he is so talented and unbelievably smart. One could imagine what good conversation he would bring to the table. The last person I would invite would be Aaron Rodgers just because he's a good, quality guy. These three together would have quite the interesting conversations and they all know so much that I don't but would definitely be willing to learn. Now I can't think of anything to write............................................................................................................................................... Writers block...............................................................................................................................I am staring blankly at the screen... siiiiiiiccckkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment